Words 7

1. 
I spill myself across your lap and sob because I am human and you are god.

2.
To love something so much that grains of sense slip through your fear-paralyzed fingers in surrender.

3.
To build an empire and destroy it brick by brick.

4.
Non-love is sobering.
Sobriety is frightening.

5.
Abandoning what makes you feel safe.
(i.e. signs, signals, horoscopes, the general notion that the universe has a plan for you) 

6.
 Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day in Los Angeles?
(Annoying)

7.
Misanthropic and ready to mingle!

8.
"He has all the hallmarks of a sad human being"
    -Danny on why my bullies shouldn't bother me

9.
The plan so far: buy jaguar, stop smoking, cry in jaguar

10. 
Yesterday I remembered that I don't have a dog
Yesterday I remembered that I've become celibate
Yesterday I remembered that my dog is dead

: That's that shit I don't like